Today I am going to show you how to make this beautiful headband, using the For Always Textiles from Close to My Heart.
You will need the following items:
For Always Textiles , Hot Glue Gun, Micro-Tip Scissors , a Pencil, a Headband,2 -1in felt circles and Cardstock for templates.1. First of all you need to cut two different size of circles, that you will be using as a template. I used cardstock paper and cut one circle at 4in and one at 3in.
2. Trace the circle on the fabric and cut them out. You will need ten of each size.
3. than you need to fold each circle 3 times and cut each circle into a rose petal. (see picture) You do that for both sizes.
5. Ones all petals are done, add a good amount of Hot Glue to your Felt Circle. Attach the bigger petals to the circle. make sure to put them nice and close. Add the smaller petals on top. Glue them on top where the two bottom petals meet. Just to make sure all the gaps are closed.
6. Play with the flower a bit. If you need to open up some petals to make sure it looks full.
7. Take the Headband. Turn the good side in. Add the other felt circle right onto the seam with hot glue. Next you turn it over and attach the flower right on top.
8. Done! Make sure it dries completely before using.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. :)